Summer Beauty Staples...

by - July 04, 2019

These are some of my favourite summer beauty staples. Summer is the time for minimal but glowy makeup, especially in the heat.

Fenty Beauty - Gloss Bomb (Fu$$y) | BECCA - Glow Gloss (Champagne Creme) | Revolution - Liquid Highlighter (Liquid Starlight) | MAC - Mineralise Blush (Warm Soul) | Doll Beauty - Doll Light Highlighter (Like A Diamond) | KIKO - Dark Treasure Baked Bronzer (Warm Melange).

KIKO - Dark Treasure Baked Bronzer (Warm Melange) Limited Edition
LINK - Similar Product
£11.50 (ON OFFER)

This KIKO bronzer is my favourite bronzer for the summer months, it has a slight iridescence to give a glowy appearance as well as bronzing up the face. It has a slight scent of vanilla which I really like. It gives a tanned sunkissed effect; I use it on my cheeks, forehead and under my jawline.

MAC - Mineralize Blush (Warm Soul)
LINK
£23.00

This MAC blush is my all time favourite blush, it is a mid-tone beige with gold pearl. This blush also has an iridescence to give a glowy appearance and has a slightly pinky-peachy tone on the cheeks as I have fair skin. I never used to wear blush until I found this one from MAC, It's the perfect colour for my skin tone and colour.

Revolution - Liquid Highlighter (Liquid Starlight)
LINK
£6.00

Liquid highlighters are perfect for the summer months as it gives a glowy hydrating appearance to the skin. This Revolution liquid highlighter is the only liquid highlighter I own; the colour is a pearlescent pinky colour. You should apply liquid highlighters before powder products.

Doll Beauty - Doll Light Highlighter (Like A Diamond)
LINK
£15.00

This Doll Beauty highlighter has a pale pink colour which is good for fair skin tones. It has quite an intense colour pay-off and is very illuminating on your cheekbones. 

BECCA - Glow Gloss (Champagne Creme) | Fenty Beauty - Gloss Bomb (Fu$$y)
LINK - BECCA
£18.00
LINK - FENTY BEAUTY
£16.00

Lip gloss is essential for summer as you can easily apply it without even looking and it adds to the 'glowy' appearance. These are my favourite lip glosses; the Becca lipgloss has tiny flecks of glitter to highlight the lips even more and has a slightly golden peachy tone. The Fenty beauty lip gloss has a shimmering dusty pink tone.

You May Also Like

0 comments