Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette & Swatches...

by - July 08, 2019

Too Faced is one of my favourite brands for eyeshadow palettes, I own most of the chocolate palettes as they have an amazing formula and the colours are very wearable and have excellent colour pay off, they include the types of colours I like wear on a daily basis (warm neutrals).

TOO FACED GINGERBREAD SPICE EYESHADOW PALETTE
£39.00



I purchased the Gingerbread Spice palette when it first came out around Christmas 2018, I was excited when I saw the first pictures of it as there are a lot of shades that I liked the look of, already being a fan of Too Faced eyeshadows it was a no brainer for me. The packaging has typical Too Faced packaging in a metal type tin.



There are 18 'warm and toasty' shades in the palette. My favourite shades from the palette are 'Spiked Eggnog,' 'Gingerbread,' 'Oh Snap' & 'Spiced Rum.' Both the matte shades and shimmering shades have a good pay off and are very blendable.




 Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette was a part of the limited edition Christmas 2018 collection.



The palette has come back on sale in July #christmasinjuly. If you missed your chance to buy it at Christmas, now is your chance!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the look of this palette. The shades are perfect for me with my green eyes. I like the cute packaging too. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the read x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment, I really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you like the palette as much as I do ☺️.

      Delete
  2. These shades look amazing--I forgot about Christmas in July! The colors look like they're good for all year round, though. I'll be keeping an eye out for it!

    www.wordsandothermalarky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the colours are very wearable for everyday! If you get the chance you should definitely get your hands on it!

      Delete