JULY GLOSSYBOX FIRST LOOK...

by - July 09, 2019

I received my July glossybox package this morning; this months theme is 'holiday haul'. This blog post is just a first look at this months box. Later in the month, I will have my July Glossybox review [June Glossybox Review].









MOROCCANOIL -
TRAVEL SIZE WORTH £13.45












PALMER'S NATURAL BRONZE BODY LOTION -
TRAVEL SIZE WORTH £2.49









OMOROVICZA CLEANSING FOAM -
TRAVEL SIZE WORTH £18
(WEBSITE) 










MANNA KADAR COSMETICS BLOOM MASCARA -
FULL-SIZE WORTH £23.00
















TEA TREE & WITCH HAZEL PEEL OFF FACE MASK -
TRAVEL SIZE 









Once I've used the products for a week or so, I will do another blog post reviewing the products! Have you received your Glossybox yet?

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I don't subscribe to Glossybox but I do get a Birchbox every month, I love getting it! A little box of treats! It seems like you get bigger size products though from more well known brands with Glossybox, might have to subscribe to this as well!


    Ellyn x | Life Of A Beauty Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been subscribed to glossy box for over 9 months and i've never been disappointed! You should definitely subscribe to glossybox.

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking about getting Glossybox for so long! I currently get a face mask subscription box which I absolutely love but kind of want one like this as well! So thank you for sharing this! I love the Boots Witch Hazel products! :)
    Chantelle
    xoxo
    https://thatyorkshiregirlchantelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend subscribing to glossy box as i've never been disappointed by one of their boxes :)

      Delete