Makeup Wish List...

by - July 07, 2019

This is my makeup and beauty wish list, new makeup products/products that I'd love to try.


Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Face Palette
Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Face Palette
LINK
£60.00
The Glowgasm face palette came out in mid-April, it includes 4 shades {highlight, multi-glow, blush and bronzer}. I've never tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury, all her makeup products look amazing (especially the lip products). I always see people using Charlotte Tilbury makeup on youtube and when I saw that the glowgasm face palette came out I was excited by the look of it. I love having glowy skin, especially in the summer months so this palette really interested me. This is something I would ask for as a gift for Christmas or birthday as it retails at £60.



Juno & Co Microfiber Velvet Sponge
JUNO Microfiber Velvet Sponge
LINK
$6.00
I've seen the Juno & Co microfiber sponge all over youtube and social media, its the first microfiber sponge to come into the beauty market. The microfiber sponge says it will give a natural, airbrushed foundation finish and the sponge doesn't soak up as much liquid product as other beauty sponges do. You can use the sponge either wet or dry. I haven't purchased the sponge yet as it's not available to buy in the UK yet.




Revolution Skin x Jake – Jamie Watermelon Hydrating Face Mask

Revolution Skin x Jake – Jamie Watermelon Hydrating Face Mask  - Click to view a larger image
LINK
£8.00
I would love to try this revolution face mask, i love the smell of watermelon and I like my face masks to be hydrating. You're meant to use the face mask 1-2 times a week for 10-15 minutes. I haven't seen this product in Superdrug so I'm not sure if you have to buy it online.




Juvias Place I Am Magic Foundation

Image result for juvia's place full coverage foundation
LINK
$20.00
The juvias place I am magic foundation is a new release in the beauty industry. It comes in 42 shades and is designed to last all day. It is full coverage (which I prefer) and has a velvety matte finish. It's not available in the UK yet unless you purchase it from their website but the shipping cost would probably be high.


If you've tried any of these products let me know your thoughts on them!


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I need a new beauty blender but I recently ordered a Kabuki brush for my foundation and that works pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Morphe sponges are amazing and are around £8 i would highly recommend them, which kabuki brush did you order, i'd love to know?

      Delete
  2. The article was useful. The fashion is all about between the style and makeup And also recommend you for online saree shopping refer .https://tsweaves.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. makeup obsession relating to makeup obsession please follow the link

    ReplyDelete