Zoella X Colourpop...

by - June 30, 2019

After watching Zoella for many years, I was excited when she announced that she had created a makeup collaboration with Colourpop. I purchased 3 products from the collab; the brunch date eyeshadow palette, ultra matte lip in little one and ultra matte lip in @ me. 

The brunch date eyeshadow palette looked very neutral and wearable for every day (aside from the bright blue). I only wear warm neutral shades on my eyes so this looked like a perfect 'me' palette. There were three ultra matte liquid lipsticks in the collab (2 nudes and a bright red) as I only wear neural lipsticks the shades 'little one' and '@ me' really appealed to me. I prefer a liquid lipstick formula; I was really excited to try these as I'd heard some amazing things about their ultra matte lip formulas, and they lived up to my expectations.


Brunch Date Eyeshadow Palette
LINK
$18.00
Champagne Toast: soft golden champagne
Pancakes Please: antique bronze
French Toast: rich burgundy brown
Skinny Latte: bright rose gold with silver flecks/metallic
Cinnamon Sugar: bright copper
Mimosa: rusty terracotta
Maple Syrup: warm caramel
Sundae Funday: electric pink copper
Sunny Side Up: soft pink peach
Americano: deep cool-toned brown
Brunch Club: vivid cobalt blue
Extra Slice: deep chocolate brown with gold & pink glitter

SWATCHES - BRUNCH DATE EYESHADOW PALETTE

Ultra Matte Lip
LINK - 'LITTLE ONE'
LINK - '@ ME'
$7.00
Little one: Dusty nude
@ me: Dusty pink mauve

My favourite of the two shades is @ me. The formula is very matte and has an intense colour pay off in one layer. It is transfer proof and lasts all day. I would really recommend the colourpop ultra matte lips.


SWATCHES

Overall, I am very impressed with this colourpop collection and after my experience with the products, I would repurchase from them in the future.

You May Also Like

0 comments