How To Wash Your Beauty Sponge...

by - June 23, 2019

Currently, I am using the Morphe complexion blending beauty sponge
I wash my beauty sponge every time before I’m going to use it. I use a bar of soap (any brand) and I rub my sponge over the bar of soap in different directions to get soap on every part of the sponge. Once the sponge is covered in soap, I then squeeze and move the sponge between my hands under running water to get the makeup out of it, I repeat these steps until the water runs clear out of the sponge. Then you have to make sure all of the soap is out of the sponge, to do this I just squeeze the sponge under running water and repeat this until the soap bubbles have gone.

The next step is one I’ve started doing recently - I use hair conditioner (any brand) to make the sponge soft. I massage the conditioner into the sponge and then run it under warm water to rinse the conditioner out. I’ve found that using this step makes my makeup apply a lot better. It doesn’t take any makeup off your face when blending in liquid products on the face.

You May Also Like

0 comments