ELF Poreless Putty Primer...

by - June 19, 2019

I've had this primer since March, whenever I tried to purchase it, it was always out of stock. 

The primer costs £8.00, I purchased mine from Superdrug after being on the 'notify when back in stock' list for a while. 
LINK
With this primer, you don't need to use much of the product; a lot goes a long way. I usually only apply the primer in my T-zone (forehead, nose and chin), and on my cheeks over my pores. You should get a small amount out the container and rub it between your fingers before applying to the face so the product warms up and applies easier to the skin. The primer is hydrating on the skin and helps to grip makeup as it has Squalane in. The primer gives a smoothing poreless finish to the skin.

I usually apply moisturiser before applying primer but if you have oily skin I would recommend going straight in with the primer. You should allow 30 seconds for the primer to soak into the skin before applying makeup.
As well as giving the skin a poreless finish, the primer helps makeup to stay on all day.

I would recommend this primer as it's only £8.00 and it works really well to minimise the appearance of pores, it gives the skin a blurred perfected appearance, and it helps to keep your makeup on all day.

You May Also Like

0 comments